Sunday, May 31, 2009

Havemercy


Ah, Havemercy. What can I say about you?

I finished you about a half-an-hour ago. You wouldn't let me put you down.

I blame Rook, Thom, Hal but not Royston. He's too responsible. I mean it's not like he'd fuck a prince get exiled and corrupt a country bunken. Oh, right.

Dear god I'm talking like one of the Dragon Corps, and I love it. Thom should really give it a try though he curses like a whore when you're doing her just right or wrong. Ah, I love quotes from Rook.

How horribly vulgar.

I should also blame Adamo and the rest of the Dragon Corps for their horrible sense of morality and sensibility. But I doubt I could list all their names.

I can't wait for the third book in the series I'm not sure how I feel about Ciaus and A...the army dude havin' a book. But I'll read it all the same. July 28th baby!!

And dear god.. I love Hal. Where can I find my own straight version of him? I'll go search the country for tutors that like to day dream and read.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go read an exert from the second book and decided how I shall take to the main characters switched around.

Now I'm talking like Thom. I'd get beaten up in the Dragon Corps, save that I'm a girl and get hit on 24/7. Yep, even when they would bring home their entertainment/company. Men are vulgar, :)

I think my favorite parts were the Hal/Royston in the country...so sweet. :o

Now I shall go off and tomorrow I shall force the book in Danny's hands and make him READ!

(Insert evil laughter)

No comments: